Lightroom 3 Video Tutorial 1

Lightroom 3 - Lens Profile Corrections Panel

I've been on several learning curves since my last post at Christmas 2009 - is it August already? - and making regular blog posts has become increasing difficult as my time has become more scarce. But, I'm back with a bang, and my first video tutorial - as part of series looking at my favourite tools in Lightroom 3 is below.

I'll probably be blogging more by video from now on - and I'd like to know what you think of my screen debut - so don't be shy. The quality of the first video is a bit "clunky" to say the least, basically the sound is the only thing that's half-decent - I'm still on that particular learning curve - and I hope to improve things as I go along.

This video tutorial covers a new tool in Lightroom 3 - The Lens Corrections Panel - and in particular, Lens Profile Corrections.

I'll be going back to basics - and the Basic Panel - in other videos, but do let me know if you'd like to see a tutorial on a particular aspect of Lightroom, and I'll do my best Alfred Hitchcock impression - for anyone under 50 reading this, he was an old British film director!

For slightly higher picture quality you can also watch this video on YouTube by clicking here.


Comments

What Can I do for you?

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts